- A genetic defect in which affected women have only one X chromosome, causing developmental abnormalities and infertility.More example sentences
- The commonest genetic abnormality is Turner's syndrome.
- Because of my personal experience I feel strongly that if patients are diagnosed as having Turner's syndrome or indeed any genetic condition, they should be referred for genetic counselling.
- Infants with chest abnormalities may need to be evaluated for Poland's syndrome or Turner's syndrome.
named after Henry Hubert Turner (1892–1970), the US physician who described it.
More definitions of Turner's syndromeDefinition of Turner's syndrome in:
- The British & World English dictionary