(also USB stick)
- An external flash drive, small enough to carry on a key ring, that can be used with any computer that has a USB port.More example sentences
- Installation and operation is extremely simple, and other than perhaps having to install a software driver, the use of a USB flash drive is a matter of having an available USB port on your computer.
- It can prevent someone copying files into an email, or to a USB flash drive.
- You will have to supply your own USB flash drive.
More definitions of USB flash driveDefinition of USB flash drive in:
- The British & World English dictionary