(also Ugh boot)
- • trademark A type of soft sheepskin boot originating in Australia: a music video set in Marrakesh with models dancing in bare midriffs and Ugg bootsMore example sentences
- Where I was raised upstate, the creepy hippies who lived in yurts on the outskirts of town would rent a cheap storefront every Christmas and sell Ugg boots and cheesy animal skin vests.
- I recall spending most of my sixteenth year dressed in the uniform of a surfer - ugg boots, flannelette shirts with button up collars, long blonde hair and Neil Young music were de rigueur.
- To me, it seems that every five minutes, another bemused foreign celebrity is being presented with Akubra hats and ugg boots, and invited to manhandle native fauna.
1960s (as Ugh boot): probably named after Ugh, a series of cartoon characters.
More definitions of Ugg bootDefinition of Ugg boot in:
- The British & World English dictionary