- A strong, thick plush velvet, used in upholstery.More example sentences
- There were couches and chairs, luxuriously upholstered with crimson Utrecht velvet throughout the building, complimented by a set of fine Indian curtains.
- After dinner we adjourned to a little sitting room whose walnut furniture was covered with yellow Utrecht velvet.
- The interior fittings are very pleasant, being white, picked out with gold, the upholstering being red Utrecht velvet.
More definitions of Utrecht velvetDefinition of Utrecht velvet in:
- The British & World English dictionary