- A form of shiatsu massage that takes place in water.More example sentences
- It's large for a city spa, superbly designed and offers a vast range of therapies, many of which - Watsu, Shiatsu, Balinese synchronised massage - draw on the traditions of the East.
- All offer programs beyond the blissful soak in mineral water: from Swedish and Shiatsu massages to wraps and Watsu.
- For matching spa services try sound and color therapy, energetic massage like Reiki, many water therapies like Watsu, floatation tank work and saline pool therapies, are also a good match.
1980s: blend of water and shiatsu.
More definitions of WatsuDefinition of Watsu in:
- The British & World English dictionary