- A stocky, rough-coated, typically black-and-tan terrier of a breed with a square muzzle and drop ears.More example sentences
- The Welsh terrier is a rough-coated animal with droopy ears, originally bred in Wales to catch rats, mice and other vermin.
- Beautiful, friendly staff of all ages mill about cheerfully, each of them dressed in jeans - as much due to Wolfie the Welsh terrier's unfortunate habit of pawing everyone as it is to fashion.
- If you are very permissive and let bad behaviors slide, the Welsh terrier will walk all over you.
More definitions of Welsh terrierDefinition of Welsh terrier in:
- The British & World English dictionary