- Irradiation with X-rays.More example sentences
- For whole body X-irradiation male rats were placed in Plexiglas boxes surrounded by paraffin phantoms on all sides except the top.
- Classical genetic screens induce mutations using either X-irradiation or chemical mutagens such as ethyl methanesulfonate.
- Such a separation of survival and RDS in response to X-irradiation adds to the complexity and difficulty of understanding AT.
More definitions of X-irradiationDefinition of X-irradiation in:
- The British & World English dictionary