Definition of X-rated in English:
1Pornographic or indecent: there was some X-rated humor
More example sentences
- Can you tell your dad or mom that you accidentally came across some X-rated stuff that bothered you?
- Like Harry Potter, this X-rated adult book concerns the battle between good and evil.
- Because when they had tried to access X-rated porn sites, they couldn't get past the filters.
1.1(Of a movie) given an X classification (see X2).
- Soon she accepted offers to perform in X-rated films, which changed her life forever.
- Even the inmates lawyer agrees that X-rated films are within the government's right to legislate.
- This didn't seem to be a problem, until one manager booked a X-rated film.
Words that rhyme with X-ratedbelated, elated, mismated, outdated, overinflated, striated, unabated, undated, unrated, unrelated, unstated
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan