- 1Pornographic or indecent: there was some X-rated humorMore example sentences
- Can you tell your dad or mom that you accidentally came across some X-rated stuff that bothered you?
- Like Harry Potter, this X-rated adult book concerns the battle between good and evil.
- Because when they had tried to access X-rated porn sites, they couldn't get past the filters.
- 1.1(Of a movie) given an X classification (see X2).More example sentences
- Soon she accepted offers to perform in X-rated films, which changed her life forever.
- Even the inmates lawyer agrees that X-rated films are within the government's right to legislate.
- This didn't seem to be a problem, until one manager booked a X-rated film.