- The study of crystals and their structure by means of X-ray diffraction.More example sentences
- The structures used in this study were all determined through X-ray crystallography.
- The goal of the mission is to bring back crystals grown in space, and analyse the crystals by X-ray crystallography.
- Hodgkin used X-ray crystallography to study the structure of biologically interesting molecules.
More definitions of X-ray crystallographyDefinition of X-ray crystallography in:
- The British & World English dictionary