- 1A xerographic copying process.More example sentences
- On the ground, LynxOS is also used on HP LaserJet printers and Xerox copiers.
- The company employs 250 technicians to repair Xerox photocopiers and other equipment in offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Jack had Xerox copies of many of his stories in the pencil phase, and the TwoMorrows company is now engaged in a most worthwhile project, which is to preserve and restore those Xeroxes.
- 1.1A copy made using a xerographic process.More example sentences
- In brief, India would be a Xerox copy of Gujarat, India would be co-opted as part of Gujarat.
- Apparently, it has made a big stir within the company, with Xerox copies proliferating everywhere.
- It makes the images look rough, imperfect, like color Xeroxes, but larger.
- 1.2A machine for copying by xerography.More example sentences
- A friend and colleague at the university has been passing around a poster that he made on a Xerox machine.
- A fanzine is basically a homemade cut-and-paste mag duplicated on a Xerox machine.
- Prestige Business has become the number one dealer of Xerox copy machines.
verb(xerox) [with object] Back to top
- Copy (a document) using a xerographic process.More example sentences
- On these occasions, the article has to be xeroxed and laid out on the desk for him.
- So don't just xerox every page and try to perfectly replicate every single example.
- She would have xeroxed articles and photographs, marking particular paragraphs and details.
1950s: an invented name, based on xerography.