- The chief text of the Jewish Kabbalah, presented as an allegorical or mystical interpretation of the Pentateuch.More example sentences
- The center's students are encouraged to buy copies of the Zohar, an expensive purchase.
- I was the first person to translate the whole Zohar in 23 volumes from Aramaic into English.
- Furthermore, the Zohar says, Adam is an acronym standing for the three milestones of human history.
from Hebrew zōhar, literally 'light, splendor'.
More definitions of ZoharDefinition of Zohar in:
- The British & World English dictionary