Definition of abaca in English:
1A large herbaceous Philippine plant of the banana family that yields Manila hemp.
- Musa textilis, family Musaceae
- The abaca plant, a type of banana, grows in the Philippines.
- The principal cash crops are coconuts, bananas, pineapples, sugar, tobacco, and abaca.
- Important export crops are abaca, copra (dried coconut meat), pineapple, sugar, and tobacco.
Words that rhyme with abacaseersucker • stomacher
Definition of abaca in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.