Relating to the abdomen: abdominal pain
More example sentences
- The most common complaint is headache, followed by recurrent abdominal pain and musculoskeletal pain.
- If perforation occurs in the stomach or intestines, fever and abdominal pain and tenderness may develop.
- Girls with ovarian tumors may have abdominal pain and masses that can be felt in the abdomen.
An abdominal muscle.
- Remember that abdominals are muscles, just like triceps, biceps, pecs and lats.
- I can boast coconut deltoids, pulsating pectorals, bulging biceps and six pack abdominals.
- More advanced students use their abdominals and thigh muscles to keep their legs extended.
- Example sentences
- The authors conclude that hysterectomy should be performed vaginally rather than abdominally where possible.
- Abdominally obese respondents were more often exhausted and experienced problems with sweating and depressive symptoms.
- In contrast to men with elevated BMI, abdominally obese participants reported low self-esteem.
Words that rhyme with abdominalnominal, phenomenal, pronominal
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.