Definition of abdominal in English:
Relating to the abdomen: abdominal pain
More example sentences
- The most common complaint is headache, followed by recurrent abdominal pain and musculoskeletal pain.
- If perforation occurs in the stomach or intestines, fever and abdominal pain and tenderness may develop.
- Girls with ovarian tumors may have abdominal pain and masses that can be felt in the abdomen.
noun(usually abdominals) Back to top
- Example sentences
- The authors conclude that hysterectomy should be performed vaginally rather than abdominally where possible.
- Abdominally obese respondents were more often exhausted and experienced problems with sweating and depressive symptoms.
- In contrast to men with elevated BMI, abdominally obese participants reported low self-esteem.
Words that rhyme with abdominalnominal, phenomenal, pronominal
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.