- A person who carries out abortions (typically applied to someone not working in a hospital, or used to convey disapproval of abortion).More example sentences
- All three are abortionists who specialize in late abortions.
- I can tell you what will happen - these young girls will ultimately either go nowhere and end up pregnant, and end up in some backyard abortionist having an abortion carried out in un-sterile conditions.
- It just haunted me that people could get to a place where bombing clinics or shooting abortionists is seen as anything other than an atrocity.
More definitions of abortionistDefinition of abortionist in:
- The British & World English dictionary