- A temperature measured from absolute zero in kelvins. (Symbol: T)More example sentences
- Entropy is a thermodynamic quantity, its value is equal to the amount of heat absorbed or emitted divided by the thermodynamic temperature (the absolute temperature, in Kelvin).
- At constant pressure the volume of a given mass of gas is directly proportional to the absolute temperature, that is the temperature expressed in Kelvin.
- In this particular system, the absolute temperature of an ideal gas is directly proportional to the average kinetic energy of the molecules.
More definitions of absolute temperatureDefinition of absolute temperature in:
- The British & World English dictionary