- Filled with a continuous humming sound: the room was abuzz with mosquitoes • figurative the city was abuzz with rumorsMore example sentences
- The Promenade and Evesham Road will be abuzz with the sound of traffic patiently making its way to the racecourse.
- Who can focus, in newsrooms abuzz with today's excitements, on last month's story, which is not going to be exclusive anyway?
- By game day, last Saturday, the town was abuzz with honest excitement.
More definitions of abuzzDefinition of abuzz in:
- The British & World English dictionary