adjective & adverb
noun (plural accelerandos or accelerandi /-dē/)Back to top
- An accelerando passage.More example sentences
- This is one of the least metronomic recordings I know, and yet the concerto holds its shape because a basic pulse has been maintained, in spite of the accelerandi and rallentandi.
- By most all accounts the evening was a success, with one local critic lauding the orchestra's ‘exciting accelerandos and heart-stopping rubatos.’
- You have to watch out for the small accelerandi.
More definitions of accelerandoDefinition of accelerando in:
- The British & World English dictionary