1An intensive method of study employing techniques that enable material to be learned in a relatively short time.
- My purpose was to learn the Chinese language and culture, so some friends directed me to these accelerated learning materials, which I used to master the Chinese language in six months.
- With the accelerated learning method, you then can learn at a much faster pace, instead of being bound by the way your teacher teaches or the resources he uses.
- An important aspect of accelerated learning methods is regularly to review new knowledge during the learning process.
2A program of learning that allows certain students, especially those more academically able, to progress through school more rapidly than others.
- USAID's Afghanistan Primary Education Program focuses on teacher training, accelerated learning programs for students, and textbook printing and distribution.
- Are you one of the geniuses in that accelerated learning program?
- Across 17 provinces the program has trained 6800 teachers, of which 40% are women, for this accelerated learning program.
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: ac·cel·er·at·ed learn·ing
Definition of accelerated learning in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.