Definition of accumulator in English:
1A person or thing that accumulates things: accumulator of capital
More example sentences
- Since then he has been a consistent accumulator of cash, quite apart from his late-found propensity for victory - he also won the 2004 Mauritius Open.
- A keen accumulator of money, he has always used the media for his own ends - without, it must be said, making a single enemy.
- For many low-income and African American communities, property, the home, is the main accumulator of wealth.
1.1 Computing A register used to contain the results of an arithmetical or logical operation.
- This information in conjunction with steering logic and accumulator registers is used to control the steering and storing of the frame data as it passes through the DMAC to the transmit buffer or from the receive buffer.
- High data protection and data integrity with ECC (error correction counters) in cache memory and accumulator memories.
- 24-bit MAC with a 56-bit accumulator with capabilities for double precision modes when necessary
Definition of accumulator in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan