- A radical formed by the removal of hydrogen ions from an acid.More example sentences
- The amino acid radical thus formed may react with a neighboring cytosine and lead to the formation of a cross-link.
- Elucidating the behavior of amino acid radicals has major implications in biochemistry and medicinal chemistry.
- Anionic dyes are those with one or more acid radicals, in most cases sulfonic acid radicals.
More definitions of acid radicalDefinition of acid radical in:
- The British & World English dictionary