- The fruit of the oak, a smooth oval nut in a rough cuplike base.More example sentences
- Collect interesting bits of natural objects, such as bark, leaves, conkers and acorns to label and display at home.
- Chipmunks, like other ground squirrels, eat seeds and acorns of woody plants, nuts, grains, and fruit.
- I have every intention of having my own child plant an acorn from my tree to continue the tradition.
More definitions of acornDefinition of acorn in:
- The British & World English dictionary