- An area of land, typically when used for agricultural purposes, but not necessarily measured in acres: a 35% increase in net acreageMore example sentences
- Tennessee had the largest total acreage of farm land and crop land, and North Carolina had the least.
- The cooperative has grown and thrives despite diminishing farm acreage across the country.
- Pembrokeshire's arable acreage had increased on the back of buoyant prices last summer.
More definitions of acreageDefinition of acreage in:
- The British & World English dictionary