- Performing, involving, or adept at spectacular gymnastic feats: an acrobatic diveMore example sentences
- They swoop over the crowd on wires and perform acrobatic feats on trapezes.
- Today the girls perform on a new springy podium permitting spectacular acrobatic elements.
- Decked out in their colorful house uniforms the girls performed acrobatic routines.
- More example sentences
- The character moves quickly and responsively, easily and acrobatically scaling platforms, hanging from ledges and more.
- She returned to looking through her own binoculars, to see the bird again acrobatically tumbling over and over beneath the branch.
- He strode forward from deep within his own half before unleashing a 30-yard piledriver that the goalkeeper acrobatically tipped over the bar.
More definitions of acrobaticDefinition of acrobatic in:
- The British & World English dictionary