- A doll representing a person or fictional character known for vigorous action, such as a soldier or superhero. The figure typically is posable, with jointed limbs.More example sentences
- The action figure is, of course, simply a plastic doll but, to the child who plays endlessly with it, it represents a great deal more.
- So is he ready for a plastic action figure to be made in his likeness?
- The Welsh actor is thrilled his latest movie character has been turned into an action figure - because he collected them as a child.
More definitions of action figureDefinition of action figure in:
- The British & World English dictionary