- A display system in which each pixel is individually controlled.More example sentences
- Disclosed is an active matrix liquid crystal display device, comprising: a pixel matrix; a data driver circuit for driving data lines; and gate driver circuits for driving gate lines.
- Therefore, it is possible to provide an active matrix panel for displaying both analog video and CG characters.
- An active matrix type liquid crystal display apparatus, including a pair of substrates and a liquid crystal layer interposed between said pair of substrates.
More definitions of active matrixDefinition of active matrix in:
- The British & World English dictionary