- Unbreakable: adamantine chains • figurative her adamantine willMore example sentences
- Here is Prometheus, the rebel: nail him to the rock; secure him on this towering summit fast in the unyielding grip of adamantine chains.
- They need hope - a kind of unflappable, adamantine hope.
- I am possessed, as much as the next man, of that stiff upper lip, steely resolve and adamantine backbone which make us British positively megalithic in the face of danger.
More definitions of adamantineDefinition of adamantine in:
- The British & World English dictionary