- another term for adaptation.More example sentences
- Serious doubts about arrangements for the adaption of Skipton's Navigation House for people with learning disabilities were voiced last Thursday.
- And although I'm pragmatic enough to realise that the books I like and their cinematic adaptions rarely compare favourably, I find myself eagerly anticipating this particular release.
- Doyle's screenplays for the film adaptions of his Barrytown Trilogy novels (The Commitments, The Snapper, and The Van) were brilliant.
More definitions of adaptionDefinition of adaption in:
- The British & World English dictionary