- Relating to or denoting a memory unit in which all locations can be separately accessed by a particular program.More example sentences
- Each cache director contains four independent regions of cache memory for a total of 32 separately addressable, simultaneously accessible regions of cache memory.
- Another benefit is the increase in addressable memory.
- Alternatively, a uniquely addressable mirror of the database could be split off.
More definitions of addressableDefinition of addressable in:
- The British & World English dictionary