- A compound consisting of adenine combined with ribose, one of four nucleoside units in RNA.More example sentences
- The nucleotide elements of DNA are adenosine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine, abbreviated A, G, C, and T, respectively.
- For instance, the adenine nucleotide, adenosine, can theoretically be produced entirely abiotically.
- This is the enzyme responsible for converting adenosine to inosine in the catabolism of the purines.
More definitions of adenosineDefinition of adenosine in:
- The British & World English dictionary