- 1The action or process of adjudicating: the matter may have to go to court for adjudicationMore example sentences
- We have not had a reply, but if they do not respond, we will carry on with our adjudication.
- Geneva does put some constraints on the handling and adjudication of detainees, but they were meaningless restraints.
- Thus, there is going to be an adjudication to this that will have to address the economics.
- 1.1A formal judgment on a disputed matter: an adjudication had found a degree of unwarranted infringement of privacyMore example sentences
- With the demise of organized militias, they contend, the right lost any relevance to constitutional adjudication.
- Lady Howe, the Chairman of the BSC and the Chairman of the panel which made the adjudication, provided an affidavit.
- And the writ of the habeas corpus was the proper process to bring the subject before the Circuit Court for its adjudication.