Definition of adjustable in English:
Able to be adjusted: the car has fully adjustable seats and steering wheel an adjustable wrench
More example sentences
- This way the adjustable stool can be converted from table height to bar height very easily.
- The pressure is adjustable enabling you to choose the density you want.
- The front seatbelts are adjustable and fitted with pretensioners and force limiting mechanism.
- Example sentences
- Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr Elliott Rose, who is director of the Aesthetic Surgery Center in Manhattan, says the advantage of inflatable implants is their adjustability.
- Other improvements are planned which will result in even easier access, improved support and adjustability for different sizes.
- The most important feature to look for is maximum adjustability.