Definition of adjustable in English:
Able to be adjusted: the car has fully adjustable seats and steering wheel an adjustable wrench
More example sentences
- This way the adjustable stool can be converted from table height to bar height very easily.
- The pressure is adjustable enabling you to choose the density you want.
- The front seatbelts are adjustable and fitted with pretensioners and force limiting mechanism.
- Example sentences
- Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr Elliott Rose, who is director of the Aesthetic Surgery Center in Manhattan, says the advantage of inflatable implants is their adjustability.
- Other improvements are planned which will result in even easier access, improved support and adjustability for different sizes.
- The most important feature to look for is maximum adjustability.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan