- Of or relating to the running of a business, organization, etc.: administrative problems administrative staffMore example sentences
- His tactical skill was matched by administrative and organizational ability.
- The final part of the administrative organization is the Head of Division or Unit.
- Further resources may be required, including administrative staff and rooms.
- More example sentences
- Peter attempted to modernize and westernize the country militarily, administratively, economically, and culturally, often through the use of force.
- The clubs are administratively organised according to the accepted rules of business protocol with elected officers and carefully choreographed monthly meetings.
- Meanwhile, administratively I hovered safely in the ‘associate’ realm, having been an associate dean for a while.
mid 18th century: from Latin administrativus, from administrat- 'managed', from the verb administrare (see administrate).