- A stony meteorite, composed mainly of silicates.More example sentences
- Silicon has also been detected in the Sun and stars and is found in certain types of meteorites known as aerolites.
- A fireball, which is usually seen to accompany the fall of aerolites, was not observed in this case.
- The presence of aerolites is also accompanied with loud reports, which are absent in the case of these meteors.
More definitions of aeroliteDefinition of aerolite in:
- The British & World English dictionary