verb[with object] • technical
- Convert into a fine spray or colloidal suspension in air: (as adjective aerosolized) the drug is being tested in an aerosolized formMore example sentences
- First, why did the exposure augment the responsiveness to both intravascular and aerosolized capsaicin?
- Whenever possible, use aerosolized medications in single-dose vials.
- Additionally more common toxins tend to be those that are inhaled, such as cleaning solvents, aerosolized paints, thinners, etc.
More definitions of aerosolizeDefinition of aerosolize in:
- The British & World English dictionary