Definition of aesthetician in English:
1A person who is knowledgeable about the nature and appreciation of beauty, especially in art.
- At this point any remaining modern artists and aestheticians will now take their leave.
- Best known for his medieval story, he has also worked as a philosopher, aesthetician, and television producer.
- They are the primary aesthetic notions, which give sense to the wider class that aestheticians include as ‘aesthetic’.
2North American A beautician.
- The spa is a full-out body pleasure palace housing hairdressers, aestheticians, and a gym.
- Thanks to our team of dermatologists, aestheticians, and hairstylists, we were able to grant your beauty wishes.
- He recommends this process, which estheticians call exfoliation.
Definition of aesthetician in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.