- A party held after an event, especially a concert or another party.More example sentences
- If you want to have a party, have an after-party - a fashion show is about business.
- Each Monday, there will be guest DJs spinning eclectic sets, listening parties, release parties, after-parties, album giveaways, drink specials and just a good time all around.
- There are panel discussions, film screenings, trade shows, softball tournaments, barbecues, after-parties, and other events without a name happening at all hours.
More definitions of after-partyDefinition of after-party in:
- The British & World English dictionary