- A taste, typically an unpleasant one, remaining in the mouth after eating or drinking something.More example sentences
- It has a sweet taste without a bitter aftertaste and contributes a relatively small number of calories when it is eaten.
- Who wants to drink a shake that is tasteless, or one that leaves a chalky residue with a bitter aftertaste in your mouth?
- Those with reflux also may feel like food is coming back up into the mouth, leaving a bitter aftertaste of stomach acid.
More definitions of aftertasteDefinition of aftertaste in:
- The British & World English dictionary