Definition of aggro in English:
1Aggressive, violent behavior.
- As regards aggro and hostility, I would imagine that there's plenty who get enough of that from their daily lives, and like to leave it out of their private lives.
- It was all only verbal aggro and handbag hostilities but it did little credit to the participants.
- So aggro my random thoughts turn to incomprehensible, violent acts I would not dream to act on.
1.1Problems and difficulties.
- Being here should be a privilege, and I cannot believe that this Government would come up with a bill like this, after the $2 million of expense and all of that aggro, and put its head back into the same noose.
- However, concentrating on its bank balance meant the company's focus on mobile payments was slipping, so it decided to ‘ride a lot of aggro from the bank and go for it’.
- Postscript: the saga of the Frank takeover, typed by Eric Reguly, caused great aggro at the Globe.
Definition of aggro in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan