Definition of aggro in English:
1Aggressive, violent behavior.
- As regards aggro and hostility, I would imagine that there's plenty who get enough of that from their daily lives, and like to leave it out of their private lives.
- It was all only verbal aggro and handbag hostilities but it did little credit to the participants.
- So aggro my random thoughts turn to incomprehensible, violent acts I would not dream to act on.
1.1Problems and difficulties.
- Being here should be a privilege, and I cannot believe that this Government would come up with a bill like this, after the $2 million of expense and all of that aggro, and put its head back into the same noose.
- However, concentrating on its bank balance meant the company's focus on mobile payments was slipping, so it decided to ‘ride a lot of aggro from the bank and go for it’.
- Postscript: the saga of the Frank takeover, typed by Eric Reguly, caused great aggro at the Globe.
Definition of aggro in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.