- Glowing: his bald head aglow under the lightsMore example sentences
- The Police Headquarters was a huge building, aglow with fluorescent lights that changed from pale blue to electric green.
- The Inn was all aglow with lights twinkling from its many stories, a beacon on the hill above Freeport.
- The camp greeted us with the surreal vision of a linen-covered dining table set on the bank, aglow in candlelight and sparkling crystal.
More definitions of aglowDefinition of aglow in:
- The British & World English dictionary