Definition of agricultural in English:
Of or relating to agriculture: agricultural land an agricultural worker
More example sentences
- Land claims have been made on about five million hectares of agricultural land in the province.
- Gwanya says a major problem is the prices farmers are asking for agricultural land.
- She has also called for more tools to kick-start agricultural and small livestock farming.
- Example sentences
- Like other agriculturalists across the country, ranchers are usually land rich and cash poor.
- Like the vast majority of the world's agriculturalists, the farmers lived in a village apart from the farm.
- The increases are quite remarkable, as most agriculturalists would be satisfied with any technology that could increase annual productivity by even one to two per cent.
- agriculturally fertile plainsMore example sentences
- Meerut District is one of the most agriculturally advanced and fertile districts in western Uttar Pradesh.
- The monument has been a bit of nuisance agriculturally speaking because it has limited what we can do with the field.
- It is estimated that a million cubic meters of water is capable of creating 200 jobs in direct and indirect agriculturally generated occupations.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan