- A chemical used in agriculture, such as a pesticide or a fertilizer.More example sentences
- Even the ground water is unfit for drinking due to large-scale application of fertilizers, pesticides and agrochemicals in the tea gardens.
- These were further developed in the 1960s when agro-industrial complexes were set up to grow crops as well as producing fertilizers, pesticides, and other agrochemicals.
- However, adverse effects of high input agriculture have been recognized, as fertilizers and agrochemicals discharged from agriculture cause surface water pollution.
More definitions of agrochemicalDefinition of agrochemical in:
- The British & World English dictionary