- British term for jetway.More example sentences
- In March, the Manchester Evening News reported that airport bosses had introduced a new docking procedure after a jet which was trying to park beside a terminal building crashed into an air bridge which had been left in the wrong position.
- Infrastructural developments include a new domestic passenger walkway, which provides additional air bridge capacity, enabling more passengers to connect directly to their aircraft.
- The band is made up of mechanics at Manchester Airport's transport and fabrication shop, who repair the fleet of cars, buses and vans as well as fixing broken air bridges and other mechanical problems.
More definitions of air bridgeDefinition of air bridge in:
- The British & World English dictionary