- A streamlining device below the front bumper of a vehicle; a front spoiler.More example sentences
- Nascar shouldn't make midseason rules changes, such as adding 2 inches to the front air dam or changing spoiler heights on some makes.
- There's plenty of power being sent to the 16-inch all-season radials mounted on some very stylish alloy wheels, and the body-colored ground effects not only make the car look sweet, but the front air dam also doubles as a snow plow.
- Distinctive features are the prominent grille, swooping headlamps and a deep air dam under the bumper.
More definitions of air damDefinition of air dam in:
- The British & World English dictionary