- A device for filtering particles of dust, soot, etc., from the air passing through it, especially one protecting the air inlet of an internal combustion engine.More example sentences
- Replacing the air filter and crankcase breather filters is a normal part of any tune-up, and of course, tests should be conducted on all electronic control devices and sensors to make sure they are operating properly.
- An air filter or cleaning device may be another quick fix.
- Moreover, the device has an air filter which prevents dirt entering the ironing dummy.
More definitions of air filterDefinition of air filter in:
- The British & World English dictionary