- A gun that fires pellets using compressed air.More example sentences
- She had been walking with her husband along Dean Row Road on March 20 when she was hit close to her eye by a pellet fired from an air gun.
- These are not the air guns which have a built-in pressurised air canister, but the type which uses individual gas cartridges from which an air gun pellet can be fired.
- Random shots fired by an air gun shattered glass at the TV office building in Neihu and its surrounding area yesterday.
More definitions of airgunDefinition of airgun in:
- The British & World English dictionary