Definition of ajuga in English:
A plant of a genus that includes bugle.
- Genus Ajuga, family Labiatae: numerous species
- This method works well with groundcovers and other plants that spread quickly, such as creeping thyme, mints, lamb's ears, ajuga, vinca, mums, asters, and daisies.
- Another method of monitoring watering needs is to use a biological indicator plant such as impatiens, ajuga, or coleus.
- Low-growirg ajuga grows between the corydalis and heucheras.
Definition of ajuga in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan