Definition of albizzia in English:
A leguminous tree or shrub with feathery leaves and densely clustered plumelike flowers. Native to warm climates, it is sometimes grown as a shade tree or ornamental.
- Genus Albizia, family Leguminosae: several species
- In fact, for those whose sexual dysfunction is emotionally related albizzia can be very effective.
- In its natural habitat tun is found growing in mixed stands comprising other broad-level species like terminalias, albizzias, bombax, ficuses, shisham, acacias, etc.
- A dining room next to the living room, of 26 m², large family table, beautiful chimney with insert, two large French windows facing the sea, the third on to the albizzias.
Modern Latin, named after Filippo degli Albizzi, a Tuscan nobleman who introduced the silk tree A. julibrizzen into Italy in the mid 18th century.
Definition of albizzia in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.