Definition of albizzia in English:
A leguminous tree or shrub with feathery leaves and densely clustered plumelike flowers. Native to warm climates, it is sometimes grown as a shade tree or ornamental.
- Genus Albizia, family Leguminosae: several species
- In fact, for those whose sexual dysfunction is emotionally related albizzia can be very effective.
- In its natural habitat tun is found growing in mixed stands comprising other broad-level species like terminalias, albizzias, bombax, ficuses, shisham, acacias, etc.
- A dining room next to the living room, of 26 m², large family table, beautiful chimney with insert, two large French windows facing the sea, the third on to the albizzias.
Modern Latin, named after Filippo degli Albizzi, a Tuscan nobleman who introduced the silk tree A. julibrizzen into Italy in the mid 18th century.
Definition of albizzia in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan