- The state or condition of being an alien.More example sentences
- I do not see why there has to be any particular time limitation, as long as you are achieving some legitimate purpose relevant to alienage.
- But, again, the argument is sliding between considerations of a statutory concept, citizenship, and considerations of a constitutional concept, alienage.
- In modem societies the foundational institutions for membership are citizenship and alienage.
More definitions of alienageDefinition of alienage in:
- The British & World English dictionary