- dated term for grantor.More example sentences
- It may be of greater significance however that the alienors were of Ngati Paoa when, as contemporary evidence discloses, Ngati Maru had also a claim to the land.
- Every instrument of alienation to which section 160 of the Act applies shall be accompanied by a declaration by the alienors.
- Such other object or purpose shall be directly or indirectly associated with or relating to the descendants of the original Maori alienors.
More definitions of alienorDefinition of alienor in:
- The British & World English dictionary