noun• informal , chiefly British
- [treated as singular or plural] Amateur dramatics: a performance poised somewhere between slapstick and below-average am-dramMore example sentences
- Her life revolves around her dogs, the local am-dram society, the church, bell-ringing and village gossip.
- I think this, not sets or production values, highlights that ultimate difference between am-dram and proper productions.
- He got involved in am-dram, but at 27 he decided that he either wanted to be a social worker or an actor.
More definitions of am-dramDefinition of am-dram in:
- The British & World English dictionary